Preparing the poster
Poster sessions will be scheduled for each section in specified areas and authors are asked to be available for questions and answers for the entire duration of the session.
- Poster boards will be provided for each accepted poster presentation.
- Each poster board will be numbered. Consult the Welcome committee to identify the number assigned to your presentation and use the board with the corresponding number.
- Authors/Presenters are responsible for setting up and removing the poster and materials. Posters may be set up 2 hours before the start of the session. Posters should be taken down within 30 minutes after the session ends. Presenters will not be allowed to remove posters before the session end.
Poster Specifications - Size:
A0 841 × 1189 mm (33.11 × 46.81 in)
The poster display should specify the following information:
- Authors and their affiliation
- Materials and Methods
- Results and discussions
Suggested font sizes are:
- main title: 78-96 pt (bold, uppercase),
- author(s): 54-66 pt (bold, title case),
- affiliation(s): 40-48 pt (normal, title case),
- keywords: 32 pt (italic, lower case)
- subheadings: 36 pt (bold uppercase),
- body of text: 24 pt (normal).
- Text should be brief and well organized, using visual displays such as graphs & charts, presenting clearly the significance of your research.
Note that all content of the poster must fit in 1 (one) page.